APPLICATION FORM: Yoga Teacher Training (200 hrs)
Here is the short application form. This will help us make sure this is the right training course and the right investment for you. If you have any questions or want to have a chat before completing this, please do not hesitate to arrange to speak to me.
If you would rather learn more about my 100 hour Vinyasa Intensive please visit my page on Vinyasa Intensives where you will also see that I am running a 10 day Vinyasa Intensive in Bali in April 2019.
Yoga Teacher Training Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will need to be agreed to in order to attend the training/immersion
Teacher Training & Immersion Policy
1) There are no refunds offered for this teacher training. After the deposit is sent, the full payment will be due at the specified time and can be made in as many instalments as necessary.
2) The SITA : 200+ HR Yoga Teacher Training will be led by Steph Wall, director of Steph Wall Yoga Ltd (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Steph Wall Yoga") and by qualified, registered visiting speakers. All teachings are designed to be safe and true to the spirit of Yoga. However, not all yoga instruction is appropriate for everyone. We ask all students to take responsibility not to over stretch or strain in any class. Steph may suggest modifications but it is the responsibility of the student to take any necessary modifications or breaks. Please do not compromise the safety of your body, and please inform Steph if you need additional help.
I, ________________ hereby agreeing to the following:
1. I am participating in an intensive yoga training offered by Steph Wall Yoga, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in classes, teachings, workshops, offerings, training and services provided by Steph Wall Yoga and guest instructors. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and that I have no medical condition(s) which may prevent my full participation.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the training with Steph Wall Yoga, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in this training.
4. Further, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Steph Wall Yoga and/or guest instructors for injury, damages, personal or property loss or possible death that I may sustain as a result of participating in this training with Steph Wall Yoga. I waive any and all claims I may have against Steph Wall Yoga and release them from any and all liability, and agree not to sue for any personal injury, death or damage to the person or property or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and howsoever caused) sustained as a result of my participation in classes, teachings, workshops, offerings, training and services and/or arising out of or in connection with any services provided by Steph Wall Yoga and/or in connection with any facilities provided by Steph Wall Yoga. This refers to trainings held at any location.
5. Steph Wall Yoga reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. Steph Wall Yoga shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses (including but not limited to lodging, meals or transportation) arising from any delays or other uncontrollable issues outside of the program and/or beyond their reasonable control (including, without limitation, war, acts of god, industrial disputes, protests, fire, storm, explosion, national emergencies, acts of terrorism and failure of third party telecommunications and computer systems). Steph Wall Yoga shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from any dishonest, deliberate or reckless misstatement, concealment or other conduct on the part of any other person or party.
6. I agree to allow Steph Wall Yoga to use any photo, audio or video taken of me with or without my name for any purpose such as publicity, web content or advertising.
7. If any part or provision within these terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this finding will not affect the validity of the remaining parts or provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. Any part or provision within these terms which is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable may be replaced or modified with a valid and/or enforceable provision covering the same subject matter, or may be narrowed and deemed effective only to the extent it is then found to be enforceable, if such replacement, modification or narrowing best reflects the parties’ intent.
8. It is agreed that any services and/or facilities provided by any of the above-named parties are provided only to the signatory to this agreement, and no rights enforceable by any third party exist or will exist