APPLICATION FORM: VINYASA INTENSIVE (1OO HOURS)
Below you will find a simple application form for securing a place on the 100 hours Vinyasa Intensive course. Just fill it out and submit it. The application process is in place to ensure this is the right investment for you and to ensure you will be joined by like-minded people on your course. If you have any questions or would like a chat beforehand, please do not hesitate to contact me and we will arrange a time to speak or exchange emails.
If you want to apply for the full 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training course, please go to the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Application Form or, alternatively, you can read more about the full 200 hour course here.
Yoga Intensive Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will need to be agreed to in order to attend the training/immersion
Teacher Training & Immersion Policy
1) There are no refunds offered for this teacher training. Upon acceptance of this training you will be sent a document with a date to send in your deposit and full balance. If the full balance is not paid by the due date you will not be able to participate in the training.
2) The SITA : 200+ HR Yoga Teacher Training will be led by Steph Wall, director of Steph Wall Yoga Ltd (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Steph Wall Yoga") and by qualified, registered visiting speakers. All teachings are designed to be safe and true to the spirit of Yoga. However, not all yoga instruction is appropriate for everyone. We ask all students to take responsibility not to over stretch or strain in any class. Steph may suggest modifications but it is the responsibility of the student to take any necessary modifications or breaks. Please do not compromise the safety of your body, and please inform Steph if you need additional help.
I, ________________ hereby agreeing to the following:
1. I am participating in an intensive yoga training offered by Steph Wall Yoga, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in classes, teachings, workshops, offerings, training and services provided by Steph Wall Yoga and guest instructors. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and that I have no medical condition(s) which may prevent my full participation. Should anything change from the time of this agreement to the training date, Steph Wall Yoga MUST be notified. If a circumstance arises on the training where I am not physically or mentally fit to proceed, Steph Wall Yoga has the right to dismiss me from the training.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the training with Steph Wall Yoga, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in this training.
4. Further, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Steph Wall Yoga and/or guest instructors for injury, damages, personal or property loss or possible death that I may sustain as a result of participating in this training with Steph Wall Yoga. I waive any and all claims I may have against Steph Wall Yoga and release them from any and all liability, and agree not to sue for any personal injury, death or damage to the person or property or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and howsoever caused) sustained as a result of my participation in classes, teachings, workshops, offerings, training and services and/or arising out of or in connection with any services provided by Steph Wall Yoga and/or in connection with any facilities provided by Steph Wall Yoga. This refers to trainings held at any location.
5. Steph Wall Yoga reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. Steph Wall Yoga shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses (including but not limited to lodging, meals or transportation) arising from any delays or other uncontrollable issues outside of the program and/or beyond their reasonable control (including, without limitation, war, acts of god, industrial disputes, protests, fire, storm, explosion, national emergencies, acts of terrorism and failure of third party telecommunications and computer systems). Steph Wall Yoga shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from any dishonest, deliberate or reckless misstatement, concealment or other conduct on the part of any other person or party.
6. I agree to allow Steph Wall Yoga to use any photo, audio or video taken of me with or without my name for any purpose such as publicity, web content or advertising.
7. If any part or provision within these terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this finding will not affect the validity of the remaining parts or provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. Any part or provision within these terms which is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable may be replaced or modified with a valid and/or enforceable provision covering the same subject matter, or may be narrowed and deemed effective only to the extent it is then found to be enforceable, if such replacement, modification or narrowing best reflects the parties’ intent.
8. It is agreed that any services and/or facilities provided by any of the above-named parties are provided only to the signatory to this agreement, and no rightsenforceable by any third party exist or will exist